Monday 17 August 2009

Rose and Cocoa




Hi all,


Hope everyone had a great weekend. Today i made this card which i'll enter into 2 challenges. The first is Passion for Promarkers


http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2009/08/week-12-cocoa-and-rose-pink.html This is a colour challenge using rose and cocoa. The second is for I Love Promarkers:


http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2009/08/i-promarkers-challenge-2.html This was a sketch using any colours, so i thought i'd combine them. Anya is stamped and coloured with Promarkers (of course) and then mlunted on Laura Ashley paper. The backing papers and Basic Grey, the ribbon is DCWV and the flowers are from my stash.


Thanks for looking, and welcome to Sarah and Maxine, the newest followers to my blog.




Gemma x


6 comments:

  1. Hi Gemma
    Congratulations you have won challenge 6 over at incywincydesigns.please visit this post to see what you need to do to collect your prize.

    Thanks
    Greg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining the second challenge at I love Promarkers, lovely coloring and I like your embellishments
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card, I love the flourish. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card Gemma
    thanks for joining us over at PfP and good luck
    look out for the new challenge at 9am
    Debbi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely card. thanks for joining us at
    I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this card hun great colouring too love cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete